Just mere days after the Indie Game Music Bundle, the 5th Humble Indie Bundle is perhaps the best bundle of them all, containing several mega-indie-hits:
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent, perhaps the best horror game in recent years.
- Psychonauts, one of Double Fine’s best adventure games. And that’s considering all of Double Fine’s games have been excellent.
- LIMBO, the nightmarish child-death simulator. I mean a puzzle platformer with mysterious story.
- Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP, an amazing pixel art musical journey.
- Bastion, the game I consider to have the best story of 2011.
Plus all the soundtracks to those games, and Bastion and Superbrothers have some great soundtracks. There are still 10 days to pay for this amazing bundle, and you can donate some or all of that money to the Child’s Play charity or the EFF. So you get some awesome games and contribute to some good causes.
The Indie Game Music Bundle returns for the third time with a set of sweet soundtracks, including the wonderful soundtrack to Dustforce, Fastfall by Lifeforced, and Laura Shigihara’s great Plants vs Zombies soundtrack. Pay over $10 and you also get Alec Holowka’s (Aquaria) soundtrack to Offspring Fling, along with the soundtracks to Noitu Love and inMomentum.